FatPipe WARP is the most dynamic and flexible router-clustering/load balancing device for highly reliable, highly optimized, highly redundant and high-speed delivery of incoming and outgoing Internet traffic. WARP aggregates multiple lines and enables the hosting of large sets of internal servers including web, e-mail, firewall, and load balancing devices.
Aggregating up to three T3/E3 lines for speeds of up to 155 Mbps, WARP enables the hosting of large sets of internal servers including web, e-mail, firewall, and load balancing devices. By providing reliability and redundancy for WANs, WARP complements other redundancy devices located internally, to provide complete redundancy and reliability for internal/external information systems. WARP works with existing hardware, operating systems, and applications.
Corporations hosting Intranets, Extrants, or Thin Client servers such as Citrix, or any other mission critical web-based applications benefit from the dependability of WARP for a reliable, and fast WAN. WARP dynamically load balances over multiple ISPs without the need for BGP programming.
· WARP dynamically auto load balances incoming and outgoing traffic to servers
· Reverse Port Mapping, allows the client to multi-home servers and conserve IP addresses and direct application traffic to specific servers
· Web-based management tools for remote monitoring
· Paging and e-mail emergency notification
· No BGP programming. Allows IT manager to focus on more important tasks
· Works transparently with existing Internet access management software
· WARP works seamlessly over multiple ISPs (or the same ISP using different POPs), and backbones to ensure that connections are always up
· No additional equipment or software is required
· WARP not only balances load over multiple lines, but also recognizes when lines or backbones fail, WARP automatically reroutes the information
· WARP’s unique features and benefits satisfy corporations’ need for high availability in their WANs
· WARP is a necessity for corporations that rely on the Internet or their WAN hosting servers
Purchase Fatpipe WARP Now!
Fatpipe Page | Home